Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Aku terpaksa meninggalkanmu

I'm sorry. I just have to do this. Perhaps there is someone out there who is better than me - for you.


I know we've known each other since I was in secondary school. While I'm bored, tension, depressed - I came to you. Definitely you would entertain me. In fact, you never brought me down. I'm just happy and contented while being hourly with you.

At first, by the time we didn't really know each other, we just spent our time together just a while, I guest. Maybe not more than an hour. Just when I have finished my works and got nothing to do then. But as the time goes on.. and Im now becoming elder and elder person, we were getting closer and I spent even more time with you. And you just got yourself better and better, too.

Lately.. five, six or even more hours being with you, accompanied you. Throughout morning, evening or night - I just got my works undone! You surely know that I am a degree student. I got lots of assignment, presentations and bla bla bla to do. But you just innocently stole my time! Yeah, its not easy to stay away from you - cos I'm just really really happy being with you.

Trust me, if I got no responsible, I'm keen to staying with you 24/7! But the reality is, I have my own life.. I have to built up my future and you shouldn't be there to stop me. You just ruin my life! Let you know that I'm not strong enough yet to do this, but I need to do it very quickly.

So we are 'clash' now. No more couple.

I'm sorry for you. I'm really sorry. If you think that I'm selfish - being with you when I need you, and run away when I don't, please don't get me wrong. I never want to run, I just walk away.. (joke)

Bye bye.. computer games.. thanks for everything.

(I have to write this in English since all my computer games do not understand Malay)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Comments: